Sitec are actively recruiting for a Structures Designer with Landing Gear experience for our client based in Bristol. This is a contract role for an estimated 2 months initially. Good rate of pay which is negotiable depending on experience.
Structures Design - Landing Gear role:
The role is within a team developing Landing Gears structures designs.
Accountability's/Responsibilities of the Role:
* Developing Landing Gear Master Geometry models for various structural arrangements
* Developing preliminary design solutions for Landing Gear metallic structure components and mechanical joints including bushing and bearings.
* Producing models for development test articles.
* Experience with Airbus tool-set of CATIA V5 essential.
* Experience of PDM Link desirable but not essential.
* Knowledge of Airbus Structure Design methods and processes.
* Experience with Airbus Structures design or Landing Gear design.
Successful Candidates for the Structures Design - Landing Gear role will be required to be security screened and obtain a Basic disclosure certificate prior to appointment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.