Zenon Aviation is delighted to be recruiting for one of the world’s leading international airlines an Cargo Sales Agent for their operations based in London.
- Pension Scheme
- Company Travel Concessions
- Medical Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• An excellent communicator with sales, marketing, organisational and managerial skills who is dedicated to attaining growth through commitment.
• A good team player, flexible with good interpersonal skills, adapting quickly to new environments and able to work efficiently to deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
• Responsible for direct and telephone sales, visiting and maintaining our major customers, able to negotiate at Managing Director level and empathise with ground floor staff as well.
• The Account Executive will consult with clients to understand their overall business and specifically their logistics goals, and will then design customized shipping solutions based on those needs
• Able to support and ideas for logistical solutions to freight movement requirement whilst building close working relationships with our customers.
• Will be able to develop sales leads through prospecting activities, be able to conduct face-to-face meetings and deliver impactful sales presentations, and be able to close deals while exceeding established quotas.
• Learning the key processes (Flight arrival handling and document distribution) of Import & Export Cargo management.
• Accurate reporting for statistics purpose and accounting, whilst maintaining rates, invoicing and CASS billing processes.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Fluent English and Japanese; writing, reading and speaking
• Excellent interpersonal skills