To assist in the day to day running of the sales department, responding to RFQ’s and hitting monthly sales targets.
The candidate must be able to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service. Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines and good problem solving ability. Must be self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work in a busy environment.
• Checking market pricing
• Negotiating with customer
• Processing customers’ orders
• Following up new sales leads
• Monitoring customer accounts
• Answering phone calls
• Deliver high quality customer service and performance
• Update IT systems with all required information
• Understand component conditions and certifications.
Proactive and able to complete repetitive tasks.
• Efficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Must have A level qualifications or equivalent.
• Previous experience with Quantum would be beneficial but not essential
• Previous sales experience within the Aviation industry would be beneficial.