ALG, specialist in Aviation Talent, is currently hiring for a Product Engineer role to work with our growing aviation client in Singapore. This role is a permanent full-time position.
- To ensure compliance with CMM & other engineering specifications by creating and maintaining shop documentation.
- Liaise with OEMs on technical queries or any other matters as required (e.g. concessions).
- Provide technical support to the shop floor, as well as to various sections requiring engineering inputs (e.g. design and modify fixtures).
- To ensure that all technical requirements set out by the customers are met by liaising with Marketing & Customer Service Department.
- Carry out feasibility studies for new capability setup as well as initiate and carry out the set up.
- Establish corrective & preventive actions and perform process non-conformance gap analysis.
- Active participation of Lean-Sigma projects and to attain at least a Lean Sigma Green Belt.
- Participate actively in contribution to HSE development and improvement.
- Lead Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement Project to improve TAT, Quality, and Costs.
- Must have a Degree or Diploma in Engineering or any other disciplines.
- Must have at least 3 years' related experience.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Joshua on +63 977 835 4986 / +65 3159 1009 or Jennifer during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm SST.
EA Licence Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1551066