Zenon is pleased to be supporting a corporate maintenance organisation in Dorset who requires a Stores Assistant starting as soon as possible on a contract to permanent position.
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager the Stores Assistant shall be responsible for the control of parts and tooling to Part 145 organisation, its outstations and its associated engineering teams. The Stores Assistant will conduct themselves in professional manner responding to the business requirements of the group in an effective and efficient manner. Will be proactive in warehousing protocol, part accountability and stock rotation. Remain flexible in their approach to work aiding with workload peaks when required. In addition, the Stores Assistant will be required to undertake an out of hours AOG cover on a rotational basis which will include a working / on call weekend.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- In excess of 40 hours a week
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to us
• Colour copy of Passport
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our consultant Ashley Ewen please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence, and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Aviation Stores experience an advantage
- An understanding of good warehousing practice as well as experience in its implementation.
- Computer literate and have the ability to grasp new process and procedures
- Ability to follow instructions efficiently and accurately
- Willingness to complete or already have an in date Dangerous Goods qualification
- Driving licence a necessity and a willingness to use or already have forklift licence
- Passport and willingness to hand carry parts if required
- Ability to use excel in a basic way, entering information and sending out information
- Flexibility in supporting the business