Maintenance Repair Operations, NDT Engineer / Technician
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Composites Technicians for openings in Littleton, CO.
- Must be able to Receive detailed written instructions from a supervisor, lead technician, or manufacturing engineer
- Perform adhesive bonding operations to fabricate parts and/or for repair applications
- Selects tooling and materials compatible with the processing techniques identified in the work instructions
- Performs pre-preg composite Client-up
- Verify work and ensure a defect free part prior to presenting to quality control.
- Airframe and Powerplant License is required.
- 1-3 years of composites experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in composite hardware layup/assembly.
- Past experience working in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
If you find violations, report this job