HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced HR Assistants for openings in Fort Worth, TX.
- Performs a variety of general personnel/clerical tasks in such areas as employee records, benefits, education/training, employment, compensation, and equal employment opportunity.
- Maintains both manual and automated personnel records, collects and compiles sensitive and confidential personnel statistics and prepares reports.
- In accordance with procedures, furnishes information to authorized persons and/or agencies.
- Provides information to all levels of employees regarding personnel policies and procedures.
- Responsible for supporting the Recruiters by guiding candidates through the application and selection process, including scheduling interviews and travel, background/drug screens, creating and validating documentation (e.g., offer letters, new hire paperwork), and answering questions.
- Responsible for providing high-quality and professional interactions with the candidate throughout the process.
- This position also organizes and oversees hiring events.
- Once a candidate is selected, this position handles the onboarding details.
- Bachelor of Science along with 4-8 years of experience or Master of Science along with 2-6 years of experience.
- Criminal Background Check required.
If you find violations, report this job