Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Maintenance Controllers for openings in Van Nuys, CA.
This is a Direct Hire Position.
- Safely managing daily maintenance requirements of the fleet in a timely manner
Coordinating w/ SOC, QC, Customer Service, MX Vendors, FBOs and Flight crews on maintenance events.
- Must convey high level of technical support to flight crews and MX vendors.
- Responsible for applying and managing fleet MELs. Building, scheduling, and releasing fleet maintenance work orders and releasing fleet detailing work orders.
- Ensuring accurate and timely information is conveyed with maintenance computer programs and to operations for AOG and delayed aircraft.
- Responsible for oversight and management of fleet during maintenance events.
- Responsible for releasing aircraft for RTS in accordance w/company and FAA guidelines.
- Responsible for Airworthiness Releases and Special Flight Permits.
- Ensures Fleet maintenance is monitored and completed in a timely manner, never to exceed governing time limitations.
- Responsible for providing shift turnovers and reports of sufficient detail to ensure open issues receive appropriate attention and follow through.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of Aircraft Maintenance Control, Maintenance Supervisor, Crew Chief, Avionics Lead or equivalent experience.
- A&P License is required.
- Minimum 5 years of corporate aircraft or regional airline maintenance experience.
- Specific experience on Citation X and/or Challenger 300 is highly desirable.
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills are preferred.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and task management skills
- Must be computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office, typing skills are a plus.
- Experience with CAMP, AVTRAK, CMP, JETDOCS, Corridor, EBIS or other maintenance specific applications are highly desired.
- Must be a clear and concise verbal and written communicator.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, college degree preferred.
- Years of experience including aircraft/license requirements
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.