- Handling cash collection and banking.
- Preparing cash collection report on daily basis.
- Recording deposit slips in relevant account codes.
- Checking petty cash reports send by other departments for reimbursement and reimbursing petty cash with authorization of the section head or head of the department
Based on experience and qualifications.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Completed GCE A level with minimum three passes including English and Mathematics.
- Previous experience in a similar field will be an added advantage.
- Be self-motivated and willing to take responsibility.
- Outstanding and friendly personality
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Computer literate and fluent in written/spoken English and Dhivehi.
The right candidate will be organised,people orientated and have the ability to work under pressure.
Must be able to work independently and within a team and be prepared to work irregular hours.
- Completed Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae together with Educational Certificates
- National Identity Card Copy
- Valid Police Report.
- References from previous employer if available