Job offer description
AeroConsulting is looking for an EASA B1.1 engineer for repair and overhaul of Pilatus / Beech 200 / Cheyenne and other PT6 powered aircrafts. This position is based in Rhône-Alpes in France.
Long term contract with 3 months probation period.
Attractive salary depending of your experience and capacity to be autonomous with possibilities to get new type rating as far as you have been fully integrated into the team and acquired a complete autonomy.
Planned travel on customer bases after an evaluation period.
Opportunities for rapid evolution if motivated, serious and hardworker.
Salary : to be negotiate depending experience
Location : France
Contract : Permanent
3 months probation period
Aircraft Maintenance License
EASA PART66 B 1.1 license with PT-6 powered aircraft but not mandatory.
You have a minimum experience of 2 to 5 years in maintenance on the PT6 engine.
The main strengths of this position are:
The passion of the mechanics,
- A strong taste for the well done work in the rigour and respect of procedures.
- A strong sense of organization and autonomy in the work.
- Availability and involvement in the smooth operation and atmosphere of the maintenance workshop.
- Interested in occasional trips to clients (troubleshooting and others)
- A good ability to integrate and adapt to the existing team.
- The desire to relocate to a region on the border of the Alps mountains.
French or English speaking (French is a serious asset)
European Passport mandatory.