Ethiopian Airlines Boeing B777 Captain
AeroPersonnel is pleased to present Ethiopian Airlines requirements for immediate and upcoming employment of Boeing B777 Captains for a three year renewable contract. Ethiopian accepts candidates up to age 60 making this is an excellent opportunity for Boeing B777 captains aged above 55 who want to fly up to age 65.
Ethiopian Airlines Renumeration Package
The remuneration packages below include salary, all bonuses, allowances and other financial benefits. Before tax (gross) figures are shown for illustrative and comparative purposes only.
Annual before tax (gross) 259,000 US$
Annual after tax (net) 168,400 US$
Monthly after tax (net) 14,000 US$
Contact AeroPersonnel for full details of further bonuses and allowances
Ethiopian Airlines B777 Captain Technical Requirements
- ICAO ATPL and current captain type rating on an B777
- 3,500+ hours of jet time
- 2,500+ hours PIC jet time
- 500+ hours PIC on the B777 at the start of employment
- Flown as captain an aircraft of the B777 aircraft family within the last 12 months
- Age 60 or below and hold a valid Class 1 medical at the start of employment
- ICAO Level 4 or higher English
Candidates will be cross-qualified on the B777 subject to a training bond unless current on the B777 with 500 hours PIC on type.
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support, starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: October 29, 2018