China Southern Airlines Boeing B777 Captain
AeroPersonnel is pleased to present China Southern Airlines requirements for immediate and upcoming employment of 40 Boeing B777 Captains for a four year renewable contract.
China Southern Airlines offers an excellent Boeing B777 captain package. It also offers candidates the possibility of being based at select locations in Europe or Australia.
China Southern Rotation Options & Remuneration
- Guangzhou with 10 consecutive days off per month guaranteed
- Select locations in Australia and Europe with 8 consecutive days off per month guaranteed
- Commuting with 8 consecutive days off per month guaranteed
The remuneration packages below include salary, all bonuses, allowances and other financial benefits and are applicable for all rotation packages. Before tax (gross) figures are shown for illustrative and comparative purposes only.
Annual before tax (gross) 338,600 US$
Annual after tax (net) 216,000 US$
Monthly after tax (net) including all allowances and bonuses 18,000 US$
China Southern Approved Instructors
For China Southern approved instructors, the airline pays an additional 1,000 US$ per month.
Contact AeroPersonnel for full details of further bonuses and allowances
China Southern B777 Captain Technical requirements
- Hold a passport and ICAO ATPL (with Boeing glass cockpit type rating) from a country with diplomatic relations with China
- 6,000+ hours total time excluding cruise captain or simulator time
- 3,000+ hours PIC on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with a MTOW of 50 tons or more (including all aircraft above 50 tons)
- 1,000+ hours PIC on currently flown aircraft (Boeing glass cockpit aircraft weighting 136 tons MTOW and above), or 2,000+ hours PIC on current flown aircraft (Boeing glass cockpit aircraft weighting 136 tons MTOW and below)
- Flown an aircraft meeting the above criteria as captain within the last 12 months of joining
- Age 50 or below and hold a valid unrestricted Class 1 medical
- ICAO Level 4 or higher English
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support in China, starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: Sept 20, 2018