Office, Supervisors / Executive Positions
WE expect YOU:
- To organize and supervise the work of subordinated pilot instructors. To ensure compliance with training manuals, flight and FNPT including;
- To prepare, update and correct the practical parts of the training programs, so that the programs meet requirements of ICAO, EASA and local CAA;
- To work as an instructor with aircraft and simulators;
- To ensure timely assessment of student progress.
- To provide comments, suggestions for the senior flight instructor and ground instructors;
- Together with the senior flight instructor, plan and recruit the necessary/missing recourses.
- Chief flight instructor is guided by the criteria of flight and aviation safety, international documents of the Republic of Lithuania, BAA documents regulating flights, other Lithuanian legal acts, orders of the CEO of BAA.
To succeed YOU must have:
- Recent experience as a flight instructor/CFI
- EASA CPL/IR/SEP/MEP required
- EASA Instructor qualification FI/IRI/CRI
- Minimum 1,500 flight hours as a PIC and at least 700 flight hours as a flight instructor.
- Class 1 medical certificate issued in accordance with Part-Med requirements.
- Personal development, strategic (analytical) thinking, training environment creation, being result oriented.
- Management experience in large ATO (CFI,HoT)
- Experience in integrated ATPL courses
- Experience in MPL training
- EASA examiner qualifications
- University education in aviation related field
Join US and become a member of growing Aviation training company were all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!
If you find violations, report this job