ALG is currently hiring for QA Manager role based in Singapore. This role will be a permanent full-time position to work with our growing aviation client.
- To ensure that the company's quality Management System meets all applicable airworthiness, regulatory and organisational approvals, and contractual undertakings to its customers
- To manage the development and implementation of the Company's Quality Management System, including its documentation; the implementation of effective company audit plan; the implementation of an effective performance measurement process; and the implementation of an effective corrective action process.
- To establish and maintain close working relationships with airworthiness authorities, regulatory organisations and customers, and to ensure effective lines of communication exist on all matters pertaining to the above.
- To ensure that the company has appropriate systems to enable it to conduct its Quality Assurance activities both lawfully and ethically.
- To ensure that the Company maintains high standards of corporate citizenship and social responsibility wherever it does business
- To ensure that the Management are properly informed about Quality Assurance matters and that sufficient information is provided to allow him/her to form appropriate judgements.
- To assist with the management of EASA, FAA, CAAS and AS9100 Regulatory Organisational Approvals.
- Management of the product non-conformance process and the control of root cause corrective action process to ensure that effective solutions have been established so that reported non-conformities are not repeated.
- Responsible for the liaison with customers on matters pertaining to Quality Management System approvals and product quality related issues.
- To liaise with the CAAS and other regulatory authorities as applicable on matters pertaining to organizational approvals and product quality related issues.
- To create, manage and administer quality documentation and records in accordance with Company Procedures.
- To plan and complete Internal Audits.
- To ensure that all Company rules and regulations are met and to initiate appropriate corrective action and/or the Company Disciplinary Procedures when required.
- Ensure that applicable working areas are safe and that the Health & Safety Policies are observed.
- Must be Degree or diploma holder in relevant discipline.
- Must have at least 3 years' experience related to quality assurance in Aerospace.
- Passed the CAAS Air Legislation examination paper L11 or L12 as appropriate.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Joshua on +63 977 835 4986 / +65 3159 1009 or Jennifer during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm SST.
EA Licence Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1551066