Beijing Capital Airbus A330 Captain
5,000 UD$ Joining Bonus
AeroPersonnel is very pleased to present one the best Airbus A330 captain packages in the world. The updated Beijing Capital Airlines package is currently the top Airbus A330 captain package in the industry. It offers the best remuneration and the best rotation options for the Airbus A330. Return home with more than a million dollars net of taxes after a six year contract.
Beijing Capital Airlines requires for immediate and upcoming employment Airbus A330 Captains for either a three year or six year renewable contract.
Beijing Capital Rotation Options & Remuneration
- Option A – China Residency with 45 days annual leave
- Option B – 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Option C – 6 weeks on / 3 weeks off
- Option D – 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off
The remuneration packages below include salary, all bonuses, allowances and other financial benefits and are dependent on your selected rotation package. Before tax (gross) figures are shown for illustrative and comparative purposes only.
Annual before tax (gross) ranging from 289,600 US$ to 454,500 US$
Annual after tax (net) ranging from 193,000 US$ to 290,000 US$
Monthly after tax (net) ranging from 16,000 US$ to 24,167 US$
Contact AeroPersonnel for full details of further bonuses and allowances
Beijing Capital A330 Captain Technical requirements
- Hold a passport and an ICAO ATPL (with valid A330 type rating) from a country with diplomatic relations with China
- 3,000+ hours total time
- 500+ hours PIC on an aircraft of the A330 at the start of employment
- Flown as captain an aircraft of the A330 within the last 12 months
- Age 52 or below with a valid Class 1 medical at the start of employment
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support in China, starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: Sept 20, 2018