On behalf of a highly successful maintenance Company Zenon are looking to source a number of B1 Licensed Engineers with Challenger and Bombardier Type ratings for their operation based in the South Coast of England.
The B1 + Cat C Licensed Engineers must also be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team, not only locally at the home base, but as an integral part of the Group and as such must have strong communication organisation and leadership skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Benefits.
- Shift rotation 7 days on 7 days off
Main Responsibilities include:
- Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work
- AOG activities
- AOG activities as required away from home base
- Travel to, and work at, other bases for short periods of time as required
- Compliance with Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times
- Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping is kept to a high standard
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook
- If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs
The B1 Licenced Engineer (B1 LAE) is a certifying Licenced Engineer position, the B1 LAE must hold a valid EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence with a Type Rating and recent maintenance experience on at least one of the Aircraft Types that our client is approved to maintain listed below:
- Bombardier Challenger CL-600-2A12/-2B16 (601, 604, 605).
- Bombardier Global / Global Express BD-700-1A10/-1A11
- Hawker 125 Series all models
- Cessna Citation 560XLS Cessna 510 Mustang
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone the office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.