On behalf of a highly successful maintenance Company Zenon are looking to source a number of B1 + Cat C Licensed Engineers with the King Air 350 Type rating for their operation based in the South Coast of England.
The B1 + Cat C Licensed Engineers must also be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team, not only locally at the home base, but as an integral part of the Group and as such must have strong communication organisation and leadership skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Benefits.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work.
- Carry out aircraft maintenance as an unlicensed engineer when required for aircraft types not held on approval
- Ensure the completion to schedule of customer order requirements when acting as supervising, certifying or category C engineer for a given input.
- AOG activities at and away from the home Base
- Travel to, and work at, other bases for short periods of time as required
- Compliance with the Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times
- Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping and engineers being supervised by them is kept to a high standard
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook
- If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- King Air 350 Type rating Experience and type rating is essential
- Highly presentable and Customer Service focused
- Capable of working on own initiative and part of a team and owning the problem until completion
- Willing to Travel
- UK Driving license
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone the office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.