Spring Airlines Airbus A320 Captain
AeroPersonnel is pleased to present Spring Airlines requirements for immediate and upcoming employment of 30 Airbus A320 Captains for a three year renewable contract.
Spring Airlines offers a great Airbus A320 captain package. Based in Shanghai, the Paris of the Far East, located in the business and financial center of China. The airline is rapidly expanding its international route network. It offers one of the most attractive locations in China, Shanghai. Spring offers new expat bases in Bangkok, Osaka and Shenzhen.
Spring Airlines Rotation Options & Remuneration
- Option A – China Resident with 40 days annual leave and 8 days sick leave entitlement
- Option B – 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off with 8 days sick leave entitlement
- Option C – 6 weeks on / 3 weeks off with 8 days sick leave entitlement
The remuneration packages below include salary, all bonuses, allowances and other financial benefits. Before tax (gross) figures are shown for illustrative and comparative purposes only.
Annual before tax (gross) ranging from 216,800 US$ to 326,700 US$
Annual after tax (net) ranging from 147,400 US$ to 210,400 US$
Monthly after tax (net) ranging from 18,000 US$ to 27,200 US$
Contact AeroPersonnel for full details of further bonuses and allowances
Spring Airlines Airbus A320 Captain Technical requirements
- Hold a passport and ICAO ATPL (with current A319/A320/A321 type rating) from a country with diplomatic relations with China
- 3,000+ hrs total time
- 500+ hours PIC on type
- Flown as captain an aircraft of the A320 aircraft family within the last 12 months
- Age 54 or below when joining and hold a valid Class 1 medical
- ICAO Level 4 English
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support in China, starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: June 11, 2019