Location: Dubai, UAE
Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of invoices from vendors and assisting with supplier reconciliations.
1. Validate and process vendor invoices related to direct operating costs.
2. Assist Team Leader Payables in ensuring resolution of issues with vendor issues related to invoices and payments.
3. Assist Team Leader Payables in supplier reconciliations and other reports.
4. Assist with Outstation regulatory requirements, setting up processes and vendor payments in time.
5. Co-ordinate with Team Leader Payables and business teams to achieve business objectives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience within the invoice processing function of a multinational organisation (airline would be an advantage).
Knowledge / Skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles and cost booking conventions.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office and other reporting tools
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)