The charter coordinator serves as the central point of contact between Private Jets, Inc.'s customers and flight crews. This is a full time position at our base in Oklahoma City, OK and San Antonio & Austin, Texas and Naples, FL, however; other locations in Texas (telecommuting) are open for discussion. Some travel will be required for training.
- Customer service roles including: charter quoting, booking trips/securing payment, arranging customer/crew catering and transportation needs, and active customer flight following.
- Flight Coordinator roles including: generate trip itineraries, research fuel pricing, arranging customs on international trips, manage aircraft/crew scheduling.
- Coordinate, schedule and plan all flights as to allow the efficient use of the aircraft
- Heavy telephone interface with clients and industry contacts.
- Increase company sales.
- Maintain existing customer relationships.
- Keep confidential all company and client information.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Previous experience with BART in a corporate aviation flight department.
- Proficient knowledge of aviation-related services and programs.
- Creative problem resolution skills.
- Excellent computer, written, and verbal skills.
- Dispatch license
- Minimum two years related aviation experience including operations and sales
- Knowledge of 14 CFR 135 regulations
- Knowledge of WYVERN / ARGUS
- Local candidates preferred; telecommute / remote possible