Commuting and Non-commuting contract - Private health insurance 80% cover
One of our client is having amazing opportunity for B737NG Captains.
Position: B737 NG Captain
Contract duration: 2 years renewable contract
Commuting (7 block days off p.m.).
Non commuting (20 days annual leave).
Remunerations: Up to €7,934-8,884.00 Net per month
Block hours: 85 hours per month
Overtime payment: €46 net per hour from the 86th to 100th hour.
1. Accommodation + ground transport: Provided during ground and sim training.
2. Accommodation: Provided for first 7 days pilots join base upon completion of ground sim training.
3. Travel allowance: Per diem paid out of base.
*80% total of private health insurance for pilots & family members
*Loss of Licence
5. Daily meal allowance
6. Transportation: Provided 7/24 for flight schedule to & from home
7. Clothing allowance
8. Ticket profits: Discount more than 50 airlines all over the world (for pilots + family: spouse/children/fiancé/parents/siblings).
Desired Skills & Experience:
Current position of Commander/ Captain
Last flight on current PIC type during 364 days when starting the ground course.
Age limit: 59 years old
Minimum 4,000 Total flight hours
Minimum 500 hours active PIC experience
Min 3 years airline pilot experience (starting with type rating endorsement date)
EASA ATPL (A) license
Reference Letter of good performance from previous employer
Documentation Required (Upload on the Application form, one folder can be uploaded various docs so please provide best docs possible to save time):
License with valid Instrument Rating
Last three pages of log book
Reference/employment history (5 years)