E190 contract -Generous package and 2+2 roster, A320 training available
Beibu Gulf Airlines is a fast-growing regional Airline based in Nanning, a nice and relaxed city in the subtropical area of China. Nanning is known as ‘Green city’ because of its abundance of lush tropical foliage; this city offers pleasant and relaxed atmosphere with leafy colonial-era streets and mild weather. It is also a gateway to Southeast Asian countries.
Beibu Gulf Airlines is urgently in need of experienced captains to fly their 10 ERJ190 aircraft. This Airlines also offer A320 training after E190 pilots have flown for them for two years.
This contract offers:
1. Lucrative pay package up to US$18,300 after tax monthly service fee with allowances and overtime on top
2. 10 different working patterns for pilots to choose from, including 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, 3 weeks on 3 weeks off, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and 6 weeks on 3 weeks off etc.
3. US$8000 - US$12000 travel allowance paid each year plus unlimited jump-seat and discounted tickets for pilot and family members
4. Ascending annual bonus from US$12000 to US$23000 every year
5. Paid sick leave, insurance and more
6. US$20,000 loyalty bonus when renew contract
7. Instructor position available to existing captains
8. A320 training provided to E190 captains after two years
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff are based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.
1. Have current E170-E195 ratings
2. Have logged at least 3000 total hours and 600 PIC hours on type
3. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
4. ICAO level 4 or above
6. No accidents and incidents reported, no criminal record
7. Age 52 or below