New B737NG contract - excellent remuneration - no restriction
Chinese regional Airline with a good professional team and a family atmosphere, flexible roster planning, good benefit and excellent pay packages.
Urumqi is located in Northwest part of China, serves as major gateway to central Asia. This Airlines has efficient screening process & good pass rate
This contract offers:
1. Good pay package with US$21,800 after-tax monthly service fee and allowances
2. Commuting working patterns
3. Overtime paid over low threshold
4. US$24,000 safety bonus every year for all pilots completing service without any accident or incident
5. Paid sick leave and annual leave days
6. Once pilots complete 2-year service, ascending loyalty bonus will be paid every year after 12 months service
7. Medical and stop flying insurance
8. Ticket benefit
9. Instructor position available to existing captains
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hardworking consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff is based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.
1. Have current B737 type rating
2. Have logged at least 2200 total hours and 500 PIC hours on type
3. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
4. ICAO level 4 or above
5. No accidents and incidents reported, no criminal record
6. Age 55 or below