Newly revised A320 Contract - top pay package with Shanghai and Shenzhen base
Base: Shanghai, Shenzhen
Spring Airlines is a rapid growing Chinese Airline operating a state of art A320 fleet which is one of the youngest fleets in the world today. Spring Airlines boasts a number of top safety awards own from Airbus and Chinas Aviation Authority.
Spring Air flies to many destinations in Asia including Japan, Thailand, Korea, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan and many major cities in China. This fast expanding Airline also launched Spring Air Japan recently!
Spring Airlines just released new pay package.
This contract offers:
1. Local, 6+2, and 6+3 roster options
2. Up to US$23,400 monthly service fee
3. Generous allowances and bonuses, increased year on year
4. Additional fuel-saving bonus, attendance bonus, no-base allowance
5. Insurance, sick leave, free tickets provided
6. Shanghai Base
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hardworking consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff is based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.
1. Hold current A320 type rating
2. Have logged at least 3000 total hours and 600 PIC hours on type
3. Last flight on type within past 18 months
4. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
5. ICAO level 4 or above
6. No accidents or incidents reported
7. Age 55 or below