Maintenance Repair Operations, B1 Licensed Engineer (Electromechanic)
Airbus A320 Family
- Line maintenance and/or base maintenance
- Performing general service and maintenance work on aircraft and aircraft components (Type Rating)
- Analyzing problems, evaluating the error logs and eliminating faults and damage by replacement of components and fluids
- Checking the functionality, documenting completed tasks
- Reviewing and approval of aircraft after maintenance, including work on the aircraft structure, engines and mechanical systems
- Valid EASA CAT B1 licence
- Type rated and current on Airbus A320
- Current Logbook and / or current company authorization document
- Current EWIS, FTS and HF Certificates
- Candidates MUST already have german work permit or EU-Citizenship!
- German Security Clearance or an English (translated) current criminal record to apply for the German Security Clearance (ZUP)
- very competitive salary, social security and health insurance according German Law
- Overtime will be payed extra in addition to basic salary
- Flights, Accommodation & Local transport will be covered by AviationPower
Please send us your CV and relevant documents.
Our Team will come back to you as soon as possible in order to arrange an interview.
If you find violations, report this job