Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, B1 Licensed Engineer (Electromechanic)
Monthly salary from:
Boeing B737 CL, Boeing B777
- Inspections : Perform checklist according to the aircraft type and carriers, inspections of duty performed, signs the AML/CML + BOW for maintenance release
- Analysing defects and complaints: check logbooks for open items, analyses defects and decides if defects and complaints can be rectified. Contact flight crew directly after arrival for debriefing. Informs and consults home base and maintenance manager or Duty Engineer upon actions to be taken.
- Repair, technical handling and modifications: to carry out or supervise maintenance and repairs of the aircraft. Ensure availability of work instructions (checklist), ensures correct and adequate stock control in accordance with company procedures, plans and organises the repair processes and deploys mechanics, performs or supervises repairs and technical handling, inspections of the repairs and modifications.
- Administration: Performs all administration related to the technical handling of the carrier, according to instructions and procedures by the carrier.
- Supervision of mechanics : Checking if duties are performed under safe conditions, coaching (certifying) Mechanics
- Valid AML category B1 preferably on A/C type B737 all series additional on B777 / B787 is an advantage
- Customer orientation and drive for excellence
- Decisiveness and stress tolerance
- Fluent English and German is an advantage