Aviation Labour Group is now seeking for a Type Rated experienced Twin Otter Captains (DHC 6 - 300 Amphibian) to join the growing flying operation of our Air Carrier client for a full-time permanent position based in Indonesia.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide pilot duties and services for Aircrafts to ensure safe and efficient Aircraft charter assignments;
- Assess, monitor and provide feedback on the Aircrafts' performance to enable the Aircraft engineers to trouble shoot and repair Aircraft engine faults and obtain optimum Aircraft performance;
- Provide professional advice to his/her employer on the Aircrafts support in order to ensure safe and speedy operations.
Professional Minimum Requirements
- Must hold a valid ICAO Air Transport Pilot License / Type Rating Instructor;
- Must hold a valid Type Rating on DHC6 300 Amphibian;
- Must have a total flight time minimum of 3,000 hours;
- Must have a Pilot-In-Command of multi-engine aircraft total flight time minimum of 1,000 hours; and
- Must have at total flight time on aircraft type minimum of 500 hours.
- Based: Indonesia
- Roster: Twenty (20) days on / Ten (10) days off
- Annual Leave: Fourteen (14) days
The position will provide attractive compensation package, if you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Joshua on +63 977 835 4986 / +65 3159 1009 or Jennifer during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm SST.
EA Licence Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1551066.