ALG is currently hiring for Repair Technician role based in Singapore. This role will be a permanent full-time position to work with our growing aviation client.
- Diagnose and repair aircraft and aero-engine component
- Test and adjusts electronic equipment to ensure that they are in optimal working order
- Determine problems in malfunctioning equipment; determine the faulty part and decide if it can be fixed.
- Work with necessary tools to repair fixable item.
- Follow procedures, standards and industry best practices as required.
- Work as a team to meet delivery timeline.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above
- Understand and live by the Company's ethics and business conduct policies.
- Must have 3 years exposure in similar capacity, aerospace experience preferred
- Minimum graduate in Nitec in Aerospace / Avionics
- Able to read and communicate well in English and Mandarin.
- Must be attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work under little or no supervision.
- Able to work collaboratively with others to create a result driven, team-oriented environment.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Joshua on +63 977 835 4986 / +65 3159 1009 or Jennifer during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm SST.
EA Licence Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1551066