The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the Head of Marketing for Wizz Air and is overall responsible for all the key ways to drive potential customers to the digital sales and engagement channels across the Wizz Air network. The role’s primary responsibility is to maximise the revenue across all channels including wizzair.com, mobile, apps and social media. The person will manage the day-to-day monitoring and activities to maximise the performance and responsible for the traffic generated to all of our digital channels via paid and non-paid media. The person is also responsible for developing the digital strategy with a focus on social media and customer acquisition strategies.
- Drive potential customers to our digital sales and engagement channels
- Use a wide variety of Digital Marketing tools to drive sales and engagement
- Further development of scalable marketing automation to serve the demand across our ever growing network.
- Monitoring all relevant Digital Marketing KPI’s.
- Daily monitoring of our creative and media performance in all digital channels.
- Working to ensure we maximise our performance in Social Media.
- Engage with relevant departments to development tools to drive customers to our channels such as external promotions.
- Taking a leadership role in developing our digital marketing strategy including creative developments.
- Develop business cases for informed investment decisions on new platforms to increase customer acquisition.
- Working in close cooperation with the relevant digital/social media and creative agencies.
- Managing budgets in the most effective way.
- Ability to influence the broader Wizz Air organization to develop the customer acquisition/engagement programs and strategies.
- Allocating resources in an effective manner to ensure best ROI.
- Cooperating on a weekly basis with the rest of the marketing, commercial and e-commerce teams to understand market strengths and weaknesses and quickly develop action plans to address them.
- Leading projects related to Customer acquisition/engagement and development of Wizz Air’s digital marketing and social media strategy.
- Controlling all cost associated with activities.
- Completed university or college degree.
- Minimum 2 years of fully fledged marketing experience in Digital Marketing roles, with special attention to analytics, digital marketing, social media and e-commerce.
- Broad marketing experience with focus on digital experience, either of agency or client side.
- Proven skills in engaging customers in a service industry through digital tools.
- Proven experience in delivering engaging content marketing strategies across channels.
- Professional working experience with a blue-chip, highly customer focused company in other fast growing sectors.
- Strong experience in managing external agencies.
- Experience of managing complex projects.
- Experience in multi-country operations.
- Willingness to travel across Europe.
- Ability to work well under pressure ensuring tasks are prioritized and goals are met.
- Has stamina, good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Result-oriented, persistent, dependable and consistent.
- Proactive, willing to take initiative and shoulder responsibility.
- Shows innovation, creativity and good lateral thinking.
- Inspires confidence and motivates others through example.