Wizz Air is looking for a student to join the Financial Planning & Analysis group as an intern. The group is currently in transition as the company is experiencing high growth and we are transforming our forecasting process.
We are looking for a strong intern who will:
- report to the Senior Manager of Financial Planning
- assist the Financial Division Controllers as they evaluate their systems,
- enhance their forecast models,
- refine their processes,
- build new reports,
- document the process in Promapp.
It is expected that the intern will work side by side with the Financial Division Controllers and ensure that the deliverables are on time and use best business practices.
- Finance and accounting or economics student (active student status is a must)
- Ability to work minimum 20 hours/week
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Hardworking and well-organized personality as well as inquisitive mindset
- Adept in MS Excel