Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Quality Assurance & Quality Control-Compliance & Regulatory
Role:Quality Assurance & Quality Control-Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
1. Aircraft maintenance engineer license on ATR 72-212A.
Aircraft maintenance engineer license on similar TURBO PROP AIRCRAFT.
Engineering degree in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/Electrical.
1. FIVE YEARS experience in CONTINUING AIRWORTHINESS MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION in Airline MRO handling commercial aircraft
2. Must have experience in PLANNING/TECH SERVICES
3. Good knowledge on Aircraft Maintenance programme , Modification Management , Reliability , CAR
4. Experience in preparation of Workorders, upkeeping of AIRCRAFT RECORDS AND LOG BOOKS.
5. Experience in working aircraft maintenance management software , MS office
6. Experience in process of ARC , new aircraft induction ..