Sichuan Airlines Airbus A330 Captain
AeroPersonnel is pleased to present Sichuan Airlines requirements for immediate and upcoming employment of 20 Airbus A330 Captains for either a three year or six year renewable contract
Sichuan Airlines has just updated its Airbus A330 captain packages offering some of the best remuneration packages currently on the market. It now offers superb commuting options with very competitive remuneration package for each rotation options.
Sichuan Airlines is one of the most experienced Chinese airlines with expat pilot management. It has one of the best expat pilot training program, including a policy of training to proficiency.
Sichuan Airlines Remuneration Package
The remuneration packages below include salary, all bonuses, allowances and other financial benefits. Before tax (gross) figures are shown for illustrative and comparative purposes only.
- Annual before tax (gross) 443,400 US$
- Annual after tax (net) 282,900 US$
- Monthly after tax (net) including all allowances and bonuses 23,575 US$
Contact AeroPersonnel for full details of further bonuses and allowances
Sichuan Airlines Airbus A330 Captain Technical requirements
- Hold a passport and ICAO ATPL (with current captain type rating on A330) from a country with diplomatic relations with China
- 3,000+ hours total time
- 1,000+ hours PIC on the A330
- Age 55 or below with a valid Class 1 medical at the start of employment
- ICAO Level 4 English
Preference will be given to candidates who have renewed their proficiency check (PC) within the last 6 months.
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support in China, starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: Oct 2, 2018