Contract: Long term or seasonal
Starting date: ASAP
- B1 A320 (CFM56) (V2500);
- B1 A320 (CFM56) (V2500) + 737CL/ NG (CFM 56);
- B1 737CL + 737 NG (CFM 56).
Roster: 20 days on/10 days off, 2 months on/3 weeks off;
Working hours: ~200 hrs/month;
Flight tickets: Provided (at the beginning and the end of the contract);
Accomodation or housing allowance: Provided.
- 6 months experience on type within last 2 years.
- Updated CV;
- Copy of personal ID or passport;
- Copy of License EASA Part 66;
- Aviation school / institute diploma (if possible);
- Type training courses (theoretical and practical) P-147 for A320 fam. and/or B737 CL/NG and/or A330;
- English language evaluation certificate;
- Aircraft Continuation Certificate;
- HF, FTS, EWIS initial and continuation training course;
- Experience statement/company authorization for the 6 months in the previous 2 years (for each aircraft type).