The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a CNC millar and realise your visions with ARTS. In your future position at our client in Büren, you will be responsible for the setting up, programming and operation of 5-axis CNC milling machines, amongst other things.
- Production of components within the scope of individual parts and small series for the aviation and automotive industries according to drawings, orders and instructions
- Setting up, programming and operation of 5-axis CNC milling machines with Heidenhain control
- Monitoring of production processes and initiation of corrective measures as required
- Optimisation of CNC programmes
- Inspection of the manufactured components by measurement and testing
- Documentation of the work carried out and results
- Vocational training as a cutting machine operator specializing in milling technology or as a CNC milling cutter, or alternatively technical training with appropriate qualifications
- Several years of experience in manufacturing and production as well as with 5-axis milling machines
- Knowledge in dealing with Heidenhain control advantageous
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Permanent employment contract
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions