Maintenance Repair Operations, NDT Engineer / Technician
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Flight Control Technicians for openings in Kansas City, MO.
- 3+ years’ experience is with Heavy aircraft experience (Boeing or Airbus) is required.
- Remove and Install flight control surfaces and components.
- Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures.
- Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify structures and flight controls.
- Perform weight and balance including calculation of flight control surfaces.
- Perform rigging and operational test of all flight control surfaces including autopilot.
- Troubleshoot flight control systems.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
If you find violations, report this job