Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Structures & Stress Engineer
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Structural Engineers for openings in Greenville, SC.
- Will be responsible for providing structural engineering support to integration and installation of a CNS/ATM upgrade on a C-130H aircraft.
- This includes defining system requirements to verify hardware and Group A Installation requirements, designing the Group A installation and supporting production during installation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural/Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent design experience with at least 10 years of structural design.
- Must be experienced with CADDAM design software for structural design.
- Ability to understand existing drawings, generate Group A drawings.
- Experience with aircraft architectures and structural integration of avionics subsystems. Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.