Maintenance Repair Operations, Avionics Engineer
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Avionics Technicians for openings in Hartford, CT.
Contract to Hire or Direct Positions are available.
- 2+ years of Avionics experience required.
- The minimum of an Airframe License is preferred.
- Corporate aircraft experience is preferred
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment.
- Ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status.
- Basic PC skills needed.
- Ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) badge, If applicable.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
If you find violations, report this job