Maintenance Repair Operations, Avionics Engineer
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Avionics Technicians for openings in Oklahoma City, OK.
This is a DIRECT HIRE Position.
- 10+ years of Avionics experience is required.
- 2+ years as an avionics maintenance supervisor or crew lead required.
- FAA License(s) are preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of combined experience on any of the following airframes: Beechcraft King Air/C-12 (any derivative including 1900), Beechjet, Cessna Citation, Cessna Caravan and/or Pilatus PC-12.
- Basic computer knowledge and knowledge of Maintenance Technical Publications is needed.
- Must be able to hold and maintain a Secret (or higher) Clearance Level.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
If you find violations, report this job