Maintenance Repair Operations, Avionics Engineer
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for Avionics Installation Technicians for openings in Cleveland, OH.
- Assists in installations, modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings
- Fabricate and/or install basic avionics and electrical systems
- Assist with more complex installation tasks
- Disassemble and reassemble aircraft interior as directed to facilitate avionics installation or repairs
- Complete light sheet metal fabrications as directed to facilitate avionics installation or repairs
- Assist with the completion of tasks within allotted time frame
- Assist with wiring harness maps or mock-ups
- Assist with maintaining required logs and records
- Complete wiring harness fabrication and installation
- Has general knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications
- Complete antenna installations
- Complete coax installations
- Complete or assist with OHM and power checks
- Complete or assist with ground checks
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- Technical Certificate in aircraft electrical assembly preferred
- At least 2 years experience in avionics installation
- Flexibility with shift work
- Standard aircraft wiring practices
- Light sheet metal fabrication
- Blueprint and wiring diagrams
- Electrical components
- Soldering techniques
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
If you find violations, report this job