Maintenance Repair Operations, Mechanical Engineer
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced A&P Mechanics for openings in Sanford, FL.
- Performs airframe, powerplant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements.
- Removal and disassembly of defective parts; assembly and installation of replacement parts; and testing aircraft systems.
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting, including airframe structures, engines, and aircraft systems using approved or accepted data issued by the manufacturer or FAA.
- Interprets technical manuals, drawings and blueprints.
- Performs other aircraft maintenance work as required.
- Tows and parks aircraft.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience and an A&P License is required.
- Business aircraft experience is required.
- Airframe structural/composite repair experience is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain SIDA Badge.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
If you find violations, report this job