- Provide day-to-day administrative and functional support to Flight Dispatch and load Control.
- Provide flight operational support through Dispatch services.
- Ensure the company flights are safely and efficiently planned. Cleared and monitored in accordance with established standards and regulations.
- Optimize the full usage of operational software for record keeping.
- Retain the records of the report as per the requirements of Operations Manual and ensure appropriate actions are taken.
- Liaise with the Flight Operations on the impact of any Operational Coordination.
- Data Entry/Scheduling updates/Monitor on day operation.
Based on experience and qualifications.
Male’/ Velaana International Airport.
- Completed Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae together with Educational Certificates
- National Identity Card Copy
- Police Report.
- References from previous employer if available
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Completed GCE O level with minimum three passes including English and Mathematics.
- Previous experience in an Airline can be an added advantage.
- Outstanding and friendly personality.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Able to work odd hours on shift duty.
- Computer literate and fluent in written/spoken English and Dhivehi.
The right candidate will be organised, goal driven, people orientated and have the ability to work under pressure in an operational environment.
Must be able to work independently within a small team and be prepared to work irregular hours.