ALH Airlines is a newly incorporated ACMI provider in Malta operating the fleet of Airbus A330 aircraft. The company is an up-and-coming subsidiary of Avion Express, the largest narrow-body ACMI operator in the world, backed by Avion Express extensive expertise and years of experience in the ACMI market.
ALH Airlines offers high-quality long-haul services to airlines worldwide and is now looking to expand its team with passionate and ambitious professionals, willing to grow and develop together with the company.
For a permanent job in Malta we are looking for an experienced Cabin Crew Manager.
We expect the Cabin Crew Manager to:
- Establish cabin crew recruitment policy and perform the selection of cabin crew;
- Establish training programs, oversee testing of personnel and suggest additional training when necessary;
- Establish cabin procedures and passenger service techniques to improve cabin crew performance;
- Ensure that all the company requirements, as well as, applicable international and national requirements for flight safety and security are met;
- Manage and control cabin operations, policies, standards, and all the other activities within the cabin;
- Work with the business processes to ensure safe and professional operations and keep up to date with cabin related industry developments;
- Prepare the incident reports and recommend remedial action in cooperation with the Nominated Persons concerned;
- Liaise with the Malta’s CAA on cabin crew operational and legislative issues;
- Manage and supervise all cabin operation activities;
We will be happy, if You have:
- Experience of operating as a Cabin Crew Manager (preferably on Airbus A330/A320 type);
- Quality systems and aviation regulations knowledge;
- Leadership and people management skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills, as well ability to prioritize;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to ‘make things happen’;
- Fluency in English.