ALH Airlines, Ltd., a newly incorporated ACMI Long Haul service provider in Malta, which belongs to an international, publicly traded aviation holding company with over 30 subsidiaries worldwide, positioned amongst the market’s leading providers.
For a permanent job in Malta we are looking for an experienced Cabin Crew Manager.
We expect the Cabin Crew Manager to:
- Establish cabin crew recruitment policy and perform the selection of cabin crew;
- Establish training programs, oversee testing of personnel and suggest additional training when necessary;
- Establish cabin procedures and passenger service techniques to improve cabin crew performance;
- Ensure that all the company requirements, as well as, applicable international and national requirements for flight safety and security are met;
- Manage and control cabin operations, policies, standards, and all the other activities within the cabin;
- Work with the business processes to ensure safe and professional operations and keep up to date with cabin related industry developments;
- Prepare the incident reports and recommend remedial action in cooperation with the Nominated Persons concerned;
- Liaise with the Malta’s CAA on cabin crew operational and legislative issues;
- Manage and supervise all cabin operation activities;
We will be happy, if You have:
- Experience of operating as a Cabin Crew Manager (preferably on Airbus A330/A320 type);
- Quality systems and aviation regulations knowledge;
- Leadership and people management skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills, as well ability to prioritize;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to ‘make things happen’;
- Fluency in English.