Maintenance Repair Operations, B1 Licensed Engineer (Electromechanic)
- to perform daily maintenance and repair jobs for the aircraft in cooperation with our technical team;
- to organize and maintain inventory of spare parts, equipment and tools needed for the aircraft maintenance;
- to carry out non-recurring and sustaining development, validation and delivery of technical Aircraft Maintenance data;
- to touch base and cooperate with the maintenance contractors, aircraft and their equipment manufacturing plants, suppliers.
- EASA Part 66 B1.2 Licence;
- willingness to work and live in Lithuania;
- 5 years of work experience in aviation (3 of them – in aircraft maintenance);
- discipline, excellent time management, strong motivation and ability to work in a team.
If you find violations, report this job