Flight Operations, Other
- Maximize the efficiency of the resources.
- Tracking of the activity of the previous day. (hours flown)
- Organize the daily flying schedule according the planning and priorities.
- Keep updated the Student progress .
- Update the fleet status, (hour remaining for maintenance).
- Coordinate with Maintenance department regarding aircraft serviceability and availability.
- Provide training to the new members of the staff.
- Provide any operational info required by the crews, Aerodrome charts, Weather information, Notam, Flight Plan.
- Book the slots for the flights planned to go to other airports.
- Monitor the Instructors duty times and provide the weekly duty planning.
- Organize the Night flights with the airport management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- One year of previous Dispatch experience is preferred but not required.
- Dynamic work.
- Professional team.
- Multicultural environment.
If you find violations, report this job