To drive revenue maximization by analyzing forecast, market trends, setting targets, measuring key KPIs, solving OR challenges and subsequently implementing effective, creative and user friendly system solutions in the Revenue Management department.
1. Create detailed data-driven reports, analyze and draw conclusions to provide business teams and management with insights on performance.
2. Identify and employ appropriate quantitative and qualitative tools for effective presentation of management information to senior management.
3. Measure effectiveness of existing business strategies / processes and propose improvements
4. Support the team lead in market revenue planning process, which delivers revenue targets and forecasts to the sales force
5. Develop models and algorithms with objective of improving key revenue management KPIs such as RASK, Yield, Revenue
6. Work closely with IT/Solution providers and business teams to provide system & report requirements; Manage UAT and prepare test plans, deliver and support effective & efficient systems that drive revenue maximizing capabilities
7. Identify system enhancement opportunities across all systems that can contribute to improved productivity, continuous improvement & changing business needs.
8. Proactively identify volume & value, opportunities & threats and timely highlight to business teams
• University Degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in relevant field
Knowledge / Skills
• Must be adept in use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to create excel spreadsheet models, analyze data and produce meaningful outputs upon appropriate interpretation
• Should enjoy solving complex OR problems that can deliver business value and have the passion to implement and drive effective results
• Knowledge of SDLC and Project Management principles is mandatory
• Knowledge of SQL/Oracle/Access and / or statistical tools is mandatory
• Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, Crystal Reports is desirable but not essential
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)