Instructors & Trainers, Other
- Below is a global job overview with details of the job nature and location.
- Job Title: Aeronautical Systems Training Instructor
- Number of Profiles requested: 2
- Type of contract: permanent contract
- Location: Paris, France
- French and English speaking requested
- Salary and advantages to be precised by client
- The Trainer will provide the following courses:
- Technologies of aircraft systems,
- Maintenance regulations,
- Disassembly/reassembly during aircraft maintenance work,
- Technical English,
- Use of maintenance documentation in english,
- Human factors and aeronautical rules.
- Below is a list of skills required by Employer to perform the Job as per the above description:
- College Degree in Aeronautics or equivalent,
- 5 years of experience in an aeronautical company,
- French and Technical English requested,
- Experience in training would be a plus,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The knowledge of Part 66 EASA and holding a B1.1 License would be a plus.
If you find violations, report this job