Okay Airways Boeing B737 NG Captain
AeroPersonnel is very pleased to present Okay Airways B737 NG package. Okay Airways is now offering several family friendly rotation options alongside their highly competitive renumeration packages.
Okay Airways requires for immediate and upcoming employment B737 NG Captains, offering a four year renewable contract.
Okay Airways Rotation Options & Renumeration
- China Residency
- 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- 6 weeks on / 3 weeks off
- 2 months on / 2 months off
- Three commuting contracts with either 8, 10 or 15 days off per month
The remuneration packages below include salary, all bonuses, allowances and other financial benefits and are dependent on your selected rotation package. Before tax (gross) figures are shown for illustrative and comparative purposes only.
Annual before tax (gross) ranging from 226,000 US$ to 442,700 US$
Annual after tax (net) ranging from 159,700 US$ to 282,500 US$
Monthly after tax (net) ranging from 13,300 US$ to 24,167 US$
Okay Airways B737 NG Captain Technical requirements
- Hold a passport and an ICAO ATPL (with valid B737 NG or EFIS type rating) from a country with diplomatic relations with China
- 5,000+ hours total time
- 200+ hours PIC on multi-engine aircraft
- 500+ hours PIC on B737 NG at the start of employment
- Flown as captain on B737 NG within the last 12 months
- Age 55 or below with a valid Class 1 medical at the start of employment
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support in China starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: Sept 19, 2018