Location: RSAF HQ Riyadh
Total Positions: One
Task & Responsibility
1. Does all work pertaining to the Administrator Modification Control and works as a team for the benefit of RSAF.
2. Train RSAF personnel.
3. Must do all administrative work that his supervisor tasks him with.
Salary Benefit Package:
Annual Compensation Starting Rate (U.S. Dollars)- $68,500
Single status is preferred, however we will consider Accompanied, wife only.
· Tax-Free Salary (As governed by US or applicable Home Country Tax Codes)
· Home Leave Ticket Stipend; $133.33 paid monthly
· Al-Kharj Travel Allowance (IF APPLICABLE) $400 paid monthly
· Housing in a secure compound (Non-Shared Accommodations)
· Utilities paid by the company except for phone.
· Basic cable TV provided at no cost to the employee.
· Transportation to and from work provided by the company. (Shared car, Camry or equivalent)
· Shopping buses provide by the compound.
· Medical, dental and optical insurance provided by the company.
· Family Protection Plan (Employee Life Insurance) provided by the company.
· 30 days annual paid vacation (2.5 Days Per Month)
· 11 paid holidays (5 Ramadan, 5 Hijjah and 1 national day)
· End of Service Award (½ month salary for each year of service)
Bachelor Degree, Master Degree preferred
Specialty: System Engineering or equivalent Aircraft Maintenance Technician Skill Level
Skills & Experience:
1. Total experience, 10 to 15 years Aircraft Maintenance.
2. 10 years maintenance experience RSAF AFSC 2513 or equivalent.
3. Must have experience directing personnel on overhauls, modifications, and
improvements and able to oversee investigations of aircraft mishaps.
4. 3 years’ experience of logistics or maintenance (Mandatory).
5. Experience in theory of aviation and basic understanding of jet engines and all aircraft systems.
6. Knowledgeable of the aircraft maintenance department and observes all production
efforts, and collects all data pertaining to logistics, maintenance, safety and security.
7. Knowledge on procedures of aircraft maintenance and mobility operations.
USA is preferred but UK and other NATO countries are acceptable.