Zenon is delighted to be supporting a very well-established Airline in sourcing CAMO Engineers with a bias towards either Avionic systems or Engines on a permanent basis for their HQ in Africa.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support for all items relating to Part M and 145 activities for their fleet of aircraft.
• Competitive Salary
• Accommodation provided
• Local Transportation provided
• Providing support for all items relating to Part M and 145 activities for the clients fleet of aircraft.
• Assisting CAMO staff in the interpretation of regulatory matters and, in addition to scheduled audits, supporting continued compliance with Part M
• Assessing all Technical Publications, ADs, SBs etc.
• Technical records management
• Supporting aircraft maintenance activities, work packs, planning and forecasts
• Assisting with work preparation for maintenance events and the subsequent work pack processing after maintenance completion
• Creation of AMPs
• Aircraft fleet entry / exit, registration changes.
• Support continued development of internal processes and procedures
• Processing ARC inspection work packs
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If you have previous experience as an CAMO Engineer in an Airline/MRO environment and the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Recognised Technical Degree or Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License
• Understanding and working knowledge of EASA Part M, including Sub-Part G CAMO activities - ideally the candidate will hold previous experience from this particular environment
• Experience in maintaining a CAMO exposition (CAME) and part M procedures
• Understanding of EASA Part 145. FAA, NCAA
• Working knowledge of aircraft (avionic / engine) maintenance records
• Understanding of reliability programs, MELs and occurrence reporting
• Experience with maintenance planning, MPDs, MRBs and AMP approval
• Understanding of the ARC issuance and renewal process