Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a QA Inspector on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Hertfordshire.
As a QA Inspector you will carrying out inspections on detailed parts and assemblies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Carry out inspection tasks as required
• Ensuring that only work that meets all the requirements for airworthiness and traceability is ‘passed’ on to further operations/processes/final release.
• Ensuring that all persons within the areas of responsibilities comply with the relevant Quality and Company Procedures.
• Ensuring that contents of job packs for work presented for inspection are correct at all times. Where there are deficiencies, they are to take remedial action and liaise with the necessary person(s) for the resolution of such deficiencies.
• Acting as advisors to the managers, supervisors, foreman, leading hands, and operatives within their respective areas.
• Taking action whenever there is an inadequate standard of work or non-compliance with the Company’s ‘approved’ procedures.
• Carry out First Article Inspection Activities as required
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Sound understanding of FAI
- A background in an aviation environment essential with previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Good understanding of MS Office and business systems and procedures